Get your money out asap they steal revenue

delphicat

FIVERR STEALING REVENUE from the start ****, now they disabled the account of my wife (no email about it no reason provided, just sneaky closed it) with her revenue in it yes you her it right THEY STOLE HER REVENUE that she HONESTLY EARNED

FIVERR THIS IS MY EXPERIENCE YOU GOING TO TWEET THIS AROUND TOO

I TRY TO GET MY WIFE HER ACCOUNT SOME ORDERS AND YOU JUST CLOSE IT

First, if your wife contacts Customer Support they will give her instructions. They probably need proof of identity and a required waiting period. With those steps completed, revenues are returned as long as everything is in the clear.

Second, if you and your wife both opened Fiverr accounts without getting permission from Customer Support first, you probably didn’t read the ToS. Opening two accounts on one IP would be seen as having multiple accounts and is against the Fiverr Terms of Service. There are ways for family members to have separate accounts on one IP with permission, separate payment methods and different gigs. You cannot buy gigs from each other (in the same household) in order to get an account going.

I’m not saying that’s exactly what you did, but it’s a common mistake. Working with Customer Support is the best resolution. Ranting on social media is fine too, but if you actually want a resolution you really should try and work with them.

Archived