How do i find Good Tshirt and logo designers

warrenbray

I have used so many logo and tshirt designers on fivver and I am so disappointed. I understand that no one should expect much for 5 dollars but one good experience would lead to so much more work especially in my case.
I have always chosen members with high ratings and have been overwhelmed by their uncreative ideas and basically not listening to all the info provided.
I have a 150 dollar budget to create designs and so far im 45 dollars down just in looking for 1 good experience.
so I ask, how do I find good members.

I feel you… I’ve been looking for good logo designers lately and it took forever to find a few good ones… It’s really more of trial and error really… You can save up time by looking at the portfolio of the seller. Try looking at the fitfh and next pictures when checking out a gig (those are the actual work seller has delivered) (the first four usually are just samples for the gig)… If it fits your personal taste then there are better chances the work produced by that seller would not disappoint you.

I gave 5 sellers a $5 order and a brief and got them all to do the same thing and picked the best one - the one who’s style I liked best and did the best job of following the brief, to do the full logo/brand development work. I am so lucky cos he is amazing and I love his work. I think some of it may be a little subjective and also a little about getting a designer that you just personally gel with also. The guy I found who is awesome is rachidhue 🙂

Have a close look to their gig descriptions and have a good conversation with them. If their gigs titles and descriptions are full of mistakes (and I don’t talk about the usual typo’s we all make) then you can be sure that the conversation is going nowhere. They still can be very creative, but if you can’t communicate with them it’s like two blind people helping each other crossing 7th Avenue in Manhattan.

Spread the wealth, hire 5 designers, copy and paste the instructions. Hire them all for $5 and hire again whoever does the best, for more money. Just be nice and don’t demand refunds since you’re hiring several people at the same time.

Good luck, art is extremely subjective, I suggest you hire people that do work in a style you like.

Archived