Not Getting Verification emails

kschimmel

That’s what I was told,too. I also tried to change my paypal email–but didn’t get the verification email for that either. I am NOT call AT&T again–really tired of their phone maze. Does anyone use the payoneer thing? Although I suppose that requires yet another verification email which I will not get. At least I made my big withdrawal for the week before this problem came up.

i’m fed up of even contacting customer support anymore as all I seem to get is a cut & paste reply basically saying its my fault! … that extra cash “would” have come in handy for those online Black Friday deals. Guess I will just have to wait patiently and hope that the BUG at fiver gets fixed.

… Not happy seeing as everyone else has had their cut from my money and i’m sat waiting!

I have a solution to this problem.

I contacted customer support (again) and this time I spoke to (helpful) Maria who suggested finding an old confirmation email for your last withdraw and clicking on the link in that. I did and it worked!

She also said that they are working on this to resolve the issue.

Hopefully this will help some of you who are facing the same problem?

• 2 years later...

Same thing is happening to me this morning too. I have contacted CS as well. I’ve been with Fiver 3+ years and this is the second time it’s happened to me. I tried the “click the old link” suggestion from above but it didn’t work. It just keeps saying my withdrawal is being processed…2 hours now.

same problem, i don’t get verification and can’t click the “click here” text

• Like 1