How to "read" gig analytics in the right way?

dudetram

Hello,
I’m pretty new to Fiverr and just got my first sales. I’ve created 4 gigs and have different analytics results. Gig that have high impression rate (3200) is low clickable (18) and viewed (45) and in result has 0 sales. But other gig which is only with 250 impression rate has 10 clicks, 40 views and already 1 sale.
Are there any formulas to check what you need to change? In example: high ipressions and low views = you need to change cover photo. Low impressions and high click rate - work more on seo (for example tittle). But here comes another questions - what is right % rate to check is it eaither high, or low?

• 2 weeks later...

Impression rate is how many times your gig was put in front of someone. Some suggestions I would make to increase clicks and conversions would be to re-think your title to draw in the customer once it shows up in their search results. Having a professional quality profile photo may also improve the rate at which searchers click on your gig. There is no exact formula as a number of factors could have an impact on these metrics. Consider SEO to show up in search results, a catchy title and profile picture to draw in the customer, and an excellent sales pitch to convert the click to a purchase. Master all 3 and you will have the magic formula!

Archived