My account was hacked? [ARCHIVED]

lucassocial

I believed my account was hacked by fragglesrock. Because I was doing to create new gig. I received a message from fragglesrock. He/she ask me can do a job with a link? I clicked this link suddenly, my account log out. Then I can’t log in my account, I tried many times and also request forgot password. Fiverr said that not found my email. Oh my god!

My account was hacked! I check my revenues click Paypal account. I see it have an email fragglesrock. I tried to delete it, to provide my paypal account but it doesn’t work. I thought that who hacked my account withdrawn this money cleared $288 :(. Check my profiles, he/she change my email.

Now I edited email and change password. But "Your profile is associated with a PayPal account. To change it " I can’t change it.

Guys, I don’t know fiverr can help me change it to continue my service on fiverr?

I supported to fiverr, waiting response. Anyone can help me this problem? 😦

Can I get back my money? If anybody have experience this problem, please help me.

I supported 6 hours ago, but still not received reply from fiverr. :((

Thanks guys,
Lucas

Sheriff’s note: Please note that some of the information in your post has been edited out to protect you from further issues. Be careful of any information you share publicly

Guest sandsservices

Reply to @lucassocial: Reply to @lucassocial: Hi Lucas, I have the same problem, my account was hacked too although it has since been deleted and I have created this new one. I sent a ticket to CS 5 days ago and am still waiting for a reply. The only thing we can do is be patient -they are experiencing a high volume of requests at the minute so I’m sure they’ll get round to us as soon as they are able!

This happened to me too. Fiverr CS won’t help you and they are not doing anything about it. The truth is, they don’t know what to do so they’re trying to ignore it as best as they can.

Lucky you only lost that much, I lost about 3 times as much. Anyway your account is screwed, suspend all of your gigs now like i did, or delete your account so you don’t waste anymore time on this website. Don’t rely on this website as a main source of income: it is not secure at all.

I’ve experienced this too but luckily i try to ask customers to tell me everything that they need within the personal message box or the gig instructions field… Any more hackstyles we should be aware of? (Are there hacks in downloaded files?etc.)

Archived