Gig Package Suggestion

wgcproductions

I took a look at the new feature of Gig Packages this morning. While I think it’s a GREAT idea and the set up for them is better than expected…I’d like to suggest the option of buyers being able to choose between ordering packages or just regular gigs. Within my voice over gig, I wanted to set up a Standard Package that would include many of the options that my customers usually pick, but this would still be too expensive for those who are just looking to have a very short script read for cheap. If I set up the packages, my customers have no choice but to pick the smallest package, which may not apply to them.

Just let your standard package be your basic gig of 5USD. For tasks greater than the basic, apply it to the other two package slots.

Wish to offer more on top of the already established packages? Make use of the gig extras options.

For the time being, we only have 3 slots at our disposal. Maybe an additional slot will become available later on.

I noticed when I added the 3 packages the gig extras disappeared from the main page. The GIG EXTRAS need to be on the main page. Some clients will just look at the packages and might not understand that there are other options (cheaper options), if they don’t take the time to read the gig description. Fiverr please consider showing the GIG Extras on the main page. Thank you!

Archived