Can someone give me advice?

officialtrecam

Howdy. I took a look at your page. Here are a few suggestions:

1. Have a profile photo that really set’s you apart. If you are serious, you need to look serious. If you profile says that there is nothing good to say about you, what does that say about you?
  2. In your gig, I like the fact that you are showing your work in action. That is unique. However, how does that set you apart from everyone else? It’s not about what you can do, it’s about you. Remember that sales is not really about your product, but about you as a person. People, in the buy, buy because of you!. Put some of your personality in the gig. In the English to Spanish title, get creative, rather just say the words “english to spanish” say something witty about what you do. " Convert your love note to the language of love." Something that catches people’s attention.

Here is what I want you to do. Imagine yourself as a buyer, go to all the different gigs that offer translation and without reading the words on the gig, see which one is most captivating and why?
I would not state your age as it really doesn’t matter how old you are and in fact, it can turn people off as they might mean your age to mean a lack of experience.

Start with that Hope that helps. Alan

Archived