November, slow month for sale at graphic design?

dusuacangmon

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That seems to be an issue as well. My gigs were listed in “comedy” for a long time but for some reason don’t come up in “comedy” any more. I’ve contacted support and they just keep saying that it works.

The “High Rating” search feature is also a bit bust as people with fewer reviews or a lesser star rating seem to be higher on the list than me.

Fiverr can be strange.

• 1 year later...

Wow, November 2017 has been the slowest month for me since 2015. I have never ever experienced such a big drop in sales. Who else is facing the same situation from video promotion category ?

I’m also working from 2015, last 2 year month of November was good for me, but this November 2017 is going very slow, I don’t know what is the reason.

I’m also working from 2015, last 2 year month of November was good for me, but this November 2017 is going very slow, I don’t know what is the reason.

You guys should check my new topic about low sales in December!!

favicon.icoFiverr Forum 85621_1.png

Low sales in December

Really? I know 2017 December hasn’t came yet but you already know that sellers fall into stress if they don’t receive orders for 3 days. So, that’s why i created this topic. Sellers can experience low sales in December because it’s the month of...

Yup, i’m in training my selft with After effect - Motion graphic. it very fun

Yup, i’m in training my selft with After effect - Motion graphic. it very fun

Stay with graphic design motion graphics is already very crowded :person_fencing:

Ha Ha Ha

Nice move indeed.

Archived