November, slow month for sale at graphic design?

dusuacangmon

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get it together fiverr, please focus on taking care of the good sellers you have instead of drawing in more of them. buyers have plenty to choose from, if fact too many in some categories . In voice overs, the traffic has been down also. So I hope they get their act together and don’t make the typical mistakes companies make when growing.

Not only that we don’t get sales, but the new sellers are offering such low quality gigs at such a low price… Today a client asked me to copy-type 150 PDF pages for $5! Why? Because there are the new sellers with killing offers, but no reviews, so he would rather convince me, with very few feedback but positive one, to work for at same price as they got offers. I am so disappointed, because each client I’ve worked with, not only here, but also on another freelancing website was so happy with the results of my work! But now, after my first few sells, either I get none at all, or clients asking me to work 7 day/week for $5.

Same here!!! I was getting 3-4 orders a day, NOW ZERO. Been like this for over a week now… I’m freaking out because I depend on this income. I messaged support multiple times but they keep telling me to make sure my keywords are correct and my title but when I search for the words, totally unrelated gigs appear…

Archived