November, slow month for sale at graphic design?

dusuacangmon

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think not just to graphic design, but in many kinds of business too, people put focus in the celebrations of the end of the years and vacations, gifts, foods and travels, so they put all their effots to the next coming year, every year is the same, I think really the big jobs will start from february or march.

Yes its not slow may be very slow… 😦 If we take it in Positive way then we have a lots of options to make more on Fiverr
In this time we can give time to ourselves to make more professional and more quality work. Because practice makes a Man Perfect 🙂

I had it exactly like you in October: first two weeks were 1-2 orders a day (against my usual 7-8), then I had a boost to my usual numbers (but I can’t tell how long did it last, 'cause I left the country for a vacation and had a vacation mode turned on from October 22nd till November 5th). Now it’s all back to the first half of October speed.

I figured the sales would slow down somewhat since I turned my graphic logo gig off. I still have two of my most popular ones up, though.

Archived