How do you rank higher on search results?

claudioa

Hello everyone, I am a TRS with 800 reviews and my main gig has been dropping down in the search results for my category (Animation and 3D), I’ve already uploaded a new video and checked the tags and description.

This drop has resulted in less contact and less sales. I used to sell 1 gig per day, but with an high average price. I have some social gig views I drive from my facebook page and have already made sells using the Fiverr Anywhere offers (which means it is people I am bringing into fiverr).

What strategies you use to rank higher?

Being a TRS if you are worried… Just imagine for Level 1 Sellers like us …how worried we should be ? and you guys have an Early Mover Advantage over us…so iam sure you dont have think so much because i see so many buyers do ask me do you know any TRS in your Category ?

This is sort of disheartening that a TRS is having these issues. I often wonder what the secret to higher rankings is myself. I personally believe Fiverr has some favorite sellers that they like to promote for whatever reason. I know people may disagree with that but I can’t think of any other logical reason why the same people would constantly show on page 1 when this is a platform with millions of sellers.

I thought my rankings would improve when I became level 2 - which happened about 20 days ago- but nope! I don’t have a ton of sales but my average order price is pretty high. So, I thought that would help but again – nope!

I’ve also thought about promoting on social media as well. I have a Facebook page with 10,000 fans but I’m reluctant to do that because I’m not really seeing the results I want from Fiverr yet.

I’d give it time though. That’s the only advice I can reasonably give.

Archived