Do your gigs appear in search?

Guest coolservice2013

Guest coolservice2013

I have not had orders for about 2 days now which is quite strange. i tried to look out for my username in the search area only to see that 'no matches found"

aside this my gig on solo ads has been on the front page when gigs on solo ads are brought up on search, now i can’t find the gig anywhere, likewise my other gigs. it is as if they have vanished into thin air.

is there anyone experiencing this like i do?/

Guest coolservice2013

like in the above screen shot , if i type coolservice2013, 'no matches found " appears.

am pretty sure no buyers will see my gigs now.

you can type my username and see if anything other than the above comes up…

Hi,

I just clicked on your link and your gigs are in tact…then I tried the search and got the same result you did. At first I thought maybe you got taken down for some TOS infraction, but that cannot be it because I can get to your gigs.

Just cannot search for them. Interesting…I then tried in my search bar…fiverr.com/coolservice2013, and that worked fine as well. Something has to be corrupt with the search code or something on Fiverr, because your address and links are all functioning and your gigs are alive and well.

Well…now that I have stated the obvious…I wish you luck and will be interested to see how this turns out…

Good luck…really!

Fitzy

Guest coolservice2013

@fitzythird, how did you see my gigs? i mean the . can you explain better, i’ll really appreciate your reply. i had a similar problem 9 months ago , i was having 4-5 orders daily, a level 1 seller going to level 2 with a 100% rating, customer service was just giving me a sorts of stories everyday like having ? multiple account, ? poor gigs(which had earned me over 8 positive reviews each) and so on.

then how can you access my account ie links , address etc.

Hi Coolservice,

I have the same problem. And it is a BIG problem. I averaged 3-4 sales a day. With also some extra’s sold on a daily basis. I already submitted some tickets, but I until this very moment my ranking is still vanished. I can also not find my own profile page when searching for ‘thomasstorm’ my username.

Fiverr Search isn’t working as it should. I have a good reputation on Fiverr and still non-relevant gigs outrank my country-aimed gigs (Dutch SEO).

What is happening? I, for one, do need the income. Until now I accepted the awkward search functionality, but business has slowed down to a completed drought…

I really LIKE Fiverr and I hope they can fix this expensive (for me) problem.

UPDATE: Fiverr support staff was very kind to me and helped me out. My gigs are visible once again. Thanks FIVERR!

Guest coolservice2013

its so depressing,i had to close an account which was doing so well last august due this same problem, apparently fiverr has more than enough people on its site to care about folks like us.

Guest coolservice2013

fiverr just replied me and i want all to judge if am being treated fairly…there are several accounts offering similar services and have been running for several months without any hitches, now fiverr considers my own gigs as not in accordance with fiverr guidelines, i ve had only 2 gigs denied since i opened this account. the account uniguegig offers similar services to mine and yet is having no problems.

Archived