I'll improve your gig (a little) for free!

g4sythe

Hi Fiverrs! It’s well known that having incorrect spelling and grammar makes you look less professional and trustworthy. I want to help! So if you post a link to your gig here I’ll fix the FIRST mistake I see and tell you whether the rest is good, needs improving or terrible.

Why am I doing this? I want to test whether it’s worth trying to market my proofreading services for gigs to fiverr users. I don’t know if they (you) are interested in improving grammar in gig descriptions but I want to find out.

I believe it’s very important, for example it was reported on the BBC that one large company doubled their sales after fixing a typo on their front page. So if you’re interested, let’s go!

OK, I just looked at the first gig you listed.

In the title: "I will design Two ebook cover or kindle cover with FREE psd"
You are offering two of them, so “cover” should be plural, secondly the word Two is capitalized for no reason. So your title should be:
“I will design two ebook covers or kindle covers with FREE psd”

The same problem continues through the rest of your description, although you’ll have to find and fix those issues yourself. 😉

Check out the top post in the “Tips for sellers” forum. Lots of good ideas.

Specifically with your grammar: I don’t know much about Spanish, but in the English version your “i will” and “i can” need to be capitalised, “I will” for eg. Apart from that the rest of the text was good, just need to pay more attention to comma use.

Only a few minor mistakes, apart from:
“With this In-depth research you will get the Best Keywords with detailed report and the easiest to rank search terms which has Low Competition.”

Should be:
“With this in-depth research you will get the Best Keywords. It includes a detailed report and the easiest to rank Low Competition search terms.”

Archived