Ordered from 2 different users got the same thing

wolfwazabi

Hi,

I bought a logo from 2 different users but I got the exact same logo for both. The usernames are: dallon97 and textlogo. Plus, I bought an extra gig for 2 different logos, but only got the same in 2 different format (.png,.jpg). And it was a really poor quality logo.

Is there something i can do to get my money back? I went to the resolution center, is that the right thing to do? It says they have 2 days to answer.

Thank you.

Yeah resolution center is right thing to do. Hm, if your sellers don t have inside of a GIG said that they don t use templates, maybe just both sellers used same free template to make you a logo, even though free templates have a good quality (PSD format, 300 dip usually), so I assume you got a stolen template modified with a minimum into a logo you got. You shouldn t write sellers name on forum thread, it is against forum TOS.

Anyway, you are the second buyer who posted the same issue, I wonder is that same two sellers, or just people started doing bad logos.

• 2 weeks later...

If you’re absolutely sure that it wasn’t worth your money and you need it back, the resolution center is the place to go. 2 days for a reply is fine because even after the seller delivers, there’s a 3 day cushion for the buyer to raise issues if any and a 14 day period after completion before the seller gets paid.

krishna.

Archived