I have created gigs. and I can do best for it but no one visit it?

hspatel1312

Hi,

I have visited your profile and the first thing you mention is that you are an online writer. Maybe that’s not the best thing to say if your English is not very good. It makes you lose credibility. And I don’t mean to upset you or offend you in any way, but your English really isn’t good. Mine isn’t either, but I don’t call myself a writer.

Then you also have misleading titles. You mention you are making pencil sketches after photos, but then we find out that you’re actually just applying a Photoshop effect most people have at home.

Try to get rid of anything misleading, like saying you are a writer (maybe you write in another language and you haven’t mentioned that English is NOT your specialty?) or promising anything that isn’t exactly what you can offer.

Good luck with your gigs and hope you will get lots of sales in the future! 🙂

Hi,

I have visited your profile and the first thing you mention is that you are an online writer. Maybe that’s not the best thing to say if your English is not very good. It makes you lose credibility. And I don’t mean to upset you or offend you in any way, but your English really isn’t good. Mine isn’t either, but I don’t call myself a writer.

Then you also have misleading titles. You mention you are making pencil sketches after photos, but then we find out that you’re actually just applying a Photoshop effect most people have at home.

Try to get rid of anything misleading, like saying you are a writer (maybe you write in another language and you haven’t mentioned that English is NOT your specialty?) or promising anything that isn’t exactly what you can offer.

Good luck with your gigs and hope you will get lots of sales in the future! 🙂

Archived