Goodness such a waste of time

tehrenyu

Yes I would like to pin point out this seller by the name of *************** which is totally unprofessional and such a waste of my time. I totally gave every single detail I wanted on my label and the attitude shown by this seller was he’s taking this for granted and the design looked like it was put together in like 5 minutes. Revision was super slow and I gave him the direction I wanted to head to but no revision was done and he cancelled the order. What is this you should not have offered me this contract buddy if you cant do it in the first place! Please avoid him so that you could save yourself some time folks.

Hi there,

Sorry you had this trouble.

Did you accept the cancellation, you can decline and request the work to be done as agreed. The problem is once the order is cancelled, you lose the power to post a review.

Too late in this case but there are some things you can do to check a seller before buying:

Is the profile pic taken from stock footage? Not necessarily meaning it is stolen but if they’re location is one region and there profile pic is of something completely different (i’ve seen Mylie Cyrus, Nicole Kidman, and lots of blond male and female models), it can sometimes give you a warning (not always). Use google, right click image and select search google for images, to see where else the image appears.

Are their reviews very canned responses from the same buyers, or indeed their own responses.

At the end of the day, maybe the seller didn’t want to spend the time on the order for the price paid, sometimes this happens if they are really busy.

I too, am having some trouble with a ‘**********’ artist. I gave him the information for my book, and he did absolutely no graphic to the image , he opened it in paint, and wrote the title and my name at the bottom all in the same fonts… I asked him if he is kidding me. I could have done that in paint myself!

@ssissina

Bad you’re having trouble but like your response to the seller!

And I like your profile text, I’ve just noticed something small. On the cover photo section, it’s cut off the n, and reads “I am Pe”… couldn’t work out what that was supposed to mean until I read the profile below. There is also “I asked then asked when”, I’m sure you would’ve caught them both but wanted to be helpful as you’re developing your gigs.

Archived