I have gotten a serious bug :(

ryuuichi

Hello,
I have just realized that my account can’t send offer. I also recognized the numbers of Offer Sent column didn’t change, so I am wondering if my previous offers can be received the buyers (because I sent around 100 offers but nobody contacted with me). I asked my friends who is working at Fiverr and she said she had the same trouble like me. I sent a request to Fiverr support and got an answer that moving to Marketplace Support Team. But still now I haven’t received any reply from them. It’s so bad because over 03 weeks I haven’t had any client, although I tried to send a lot of offer 😦
What should I do at now? 😦

Hi. First, this isn’t a tip that all sellers can use, so the post is in the incorrect category in Tips for Sellers. I’m not sure from what you wrote if this is an actual bug, so the post will be moved to Conversations for now.

You need to be more clear about the issue you are having. If you are talking about Buyer Requests, you can only send 10 per refresh, so if the requests haven’t been refreshed yet, that is why you can’t send more. If you sent 10 per day for 10 days that is your 100 which really isn’t a long time. For a seller without a lot of review yet, that isn’t unusual to get few responses (or even none) in the beginning.

If you want to try to clarify and I get a chance to read your response, I’ll see if I can give you any other information. How long ago did you get a message about your ticket? If it hasn’t been at least a week, you may need to wait a bit longer as a new seller.

Hello,
Thanks for your response. As I said, I still click Send Offer button but in “Offer Sent” tab, the number does not change (you can see more clearly through my attached photos - I’m sorry for that links because I can’t use the “Upload a File” button at forum, hope you can see them). It is over 03 weeks since I start my business at Fiverr, I have sent around 100 offers but nobody reply (although I checked my gig and did not find any problem). I shared this with others and many said they were meeting the same trouble. I visited forum to look for some advice, so I realized that many buyers have been decreased sales within 02 the latest weeks. Therefore, I am wondering that if Fiverr is having big bug which makes Fiverr turnover to fall?
I hope you can help me. Thank you so much!

http://i827.photobucket.com/albums/zz195/sanys/offer1_zpsvzuugrm1.jpg

http://i827.photobucket.com/albums/zz195/sanys/offer2_zpsppq0reh0.jpg

Archived