"Order Revenue" VS "Funds Cleared"?

terminalxsound

Does anyone actually know what the difference is between “Order Revenue” and “Funds Cleared” in your revenue list? I’ve searched many places for an answer to this but haven’t found a clear one yet! I’ve attached a picture if you don’t know what I mean. Thanks for any insight you guys have.

“Order Revenue” occurs as soon as an order is completed. That revenue isn’t available to you for between 14-17 days. Fiverr won’t release those funds to the seller until it has completed the funds transfer from the buyer. Once that occurs, Fiverr releases or ‘clears’ the funds, and that money is then available to you for withdrawal or purchase. You’ll notice that each gig has two entries; one as “Order Revenue” and two weeks later another for “Funds Cleared”.
Hope this helps.

Much Success.

Order revenue is any and all revenue for all gigs ordered. For every gig, you will see “order revenue”, even if it’s incomplete or you haven’t even looked at the gig yet. Even if a buyer cancels the order, you will see a line for that order revenue, then another line for the cancellation/refund amount.

Revenue from orders that are complete are labeled “pending clearance” and take 14 days to clear.

Funds cleared mean they are in your little green box and you can transfer them to paypal, or whatever other method you use to withdraw money.

Archived