"Podcast review on iTunes" gig is violating any rules of fiverr?

nahid21

Any of you have a gig about podcast review on iTunes?
I want to know is it violate any rules of fiverr? Is it harmful for a profile?
I said it because the task of this gig is submitting some fake review in a certain podcast using iTune app. That’s why I am worried about it.

Some of my friends are creating gig on podcast review on iTunes and got some sell. They didn’t face any problem. But yet I don’t feel safe after creating the gig.

If anybody knows about that please help me out by giving the original information.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for your reply 🙂

Why do I say it is fake review?
-Through this gig a buyer can get 5 reviews for $5. The seller submits the review without seeing the podcast. So can I say it is fake review? Or anything else?
For this reason I thought it is fake (although it is my opinion).

I have contact with support but frankly speaking, I didn’t get the accurate answer. The reply is below:

“If your gig “itunes app review” violates Third party Terms of Service, then I would suggest you to remove it. For more info on that, I suggest you to check iTunes and/or Apple Terms of Service.”

If it is violating Third party Terms of Service then why my friend’s gig is still active since May 2015?

So now, please tell me what should I do? Should I keep this gig active or not?

Thanks

Thanks for your reply 🙂

Why do I say it is fake review?
-Through this gig a buyer can get 5 reviews for $5. The seller submits the review without seeing the podcast. So can I say it is fake review? Or anything else?
For this reason I thought it is fake (although it is my opinion).

I have contact with support but frankly speaking, I didn’t get the accurate answer. The reply is below:

“If your gig “itunes app review” violates Third party Terms of Service, then I would suggest you to remove it. For more info on that, I suggest you to check iTunes and/or Apple Terms of Service.”

If it is violating Third party Terms of Service then why my friend’s gig is still active since May 2015?

So now, please tell me what should I do? Should I keep this gig active or not?

Thanks

Archived