Beware of this seller - ********

midastouchbiz

ABOUT *******

• offering 250 subscribers to your youtube channel for 5 $ and after a week, the number of subscribers will drop to its original number. This seller is a total scammer, this is a total rip off, he will never give you a refund or bring the subscribers back so literally, you just paid for 5$ of subscribers good for 1 week!

It’s too late for your purchase but anyone else reading this, most of these types of service, are at best useless (fake) and at worst will get your youtube accounts/videos or domain etc, sandboxed/banned etc.

Even if those fake subscriber numbers remained, what use are they? They are not active, don’t view your videos or participate in any way with your channel. I never base my decision to subscribe to a channel on the number of previous subscribers, only the relative merits of the content.

Fiverr doesnt allow users to post link to Seller Complaints, Advice if you can send a message to support to team with proof, im too a seller as well as a buyer i got scammer who is a TOP SELLER he says he will post our message to his facebook friends but doesnt show us “POSTED” proof. when i asked him he show me a screen shot of the post he was typing (not posted), when i asked second time for posted screen shot he acted very strange offered a refund! i posted on forum and Fiverr admin had removed the post. sadly he is still active and cheating. wonder how many of them got cheated so far.

Anyway Fiverr is a wonderful place for honest sellers and buyers! im sure Fiverr can find these cheaters no matter if its a Top Seller or Not Cheaters should be BANNED!

Only quality content and diligent work will get you real Youtube (or any other) subscribers. You will have to build up a community and nurture it.
Fake subscribers aren’t of any use and surly will not share your content or do you good in any way.
It’s quite funny to see how many people try to find a short cut for something that has to be genuine. It’s no wonder that so many scammers emerge to the scene to collect ‘stupidity tax’.
I would like to see that Fiverr bans all this scammers though. But I guess that they are even for Fiverr to profitable to let go.

If I’m not mistaken we talk about a channel with 2 video’s and 1 subscriber. Not even a channel layout is present.
Whether or not this is your channel I firmly recommend visiting the Youtube Creator Academy in order to get things going. Gigs on Fiverr will not bring you there. None of them.

Archived