Need some advice,my gig sells dropped suddenly

debradesigns

Hi everyone! I was getting sells for my gigs,particularly the mentioned one in here- https://www.fiverr.com/debradesigns/design-two-professional-kindle-or-ebook-cover .I used to get-5-8 orders per week but suddenly for last 2 weeks no sells at all!
I tweaked my gig title,description,images but no success so far. need some advice & help desperately.Thanks in advance for you help!

It might’ve been something to do with the big updates (and metadata refresh) that were rolled out from sept to beginning of November. Although you might be appearing in the internal rankings, you might not now appear where you did when people search from outside sources, google/bing etc.

Anecdotally from reading other posts here on the forum, It has affected many other sellers. It also seems more often to be those levels below TRS but this could be coincidence.

Did you also notice a drop in emails? Fiverr could’ve adjusted their advertising, we ourselves noticed a sudden drop in enquiries, impressions etc and a change in buyer types.

Well I dont know why is this happeing! I am doing everything I can following the guidelines in fiverr forum to get my sells back but so far no success. 😦
yes my gigs ranking also dropped in fiverr(I checked it manually),I used to rank higher for my gigs but they are ranking well below then they were before.

Also forgot to mention, Fiverr changed the layout of the landing page. The “post a request” is now a prominent feature.

This tends to coincide with a difference in buyer behaviour and region make-up. It’s possible there is a link and that more new buyers now just post a request, rather than search for something they like the look of.

Fiverr continually rolls out new changes, which often means there are losers and winners, I think the only way to prevent the impact is to bring in buyers directly to you.

Archived