Im here for a long time and no sales

siamia

Hello! I haven’t had a chance to take a closer look at your gigs and perhaps someone else will before I can. In the meantime, though, I did take a quick glance at your profile. I wanted to mention a couple of quick things. One is that if your profile picture isn’t really you, I would suggest using one of yourself or a unique avatar or logo. If the picture is you, that’s fine, but so many people try using pictures taken from the internet (especially of young girls) that it can be off-putting to buyers.

Second, I see that you created your account sometime in October. For Fiverr, that really isn’t a long time. You will need to be patient and you may need to promote your gigs on social media or elsewhere to help get views. Good luck!

Hey!
Edit your gigs everyday and upload quality unique images and videos and it’s more important to attract buyers to your gig. 🙂 That’s also important. Upload a PDF about your service if you are able, base on the gig category. And reply to your messages attractively and send offers for the buyer request that they post daily with fair offers and build your reviews and ratings. 🙂

Thanks!

Videos have to be approved by the Fiverr team. When you upload them, they will stay in a pending state until Fiverr staff has time to review them. If you leave them alone until they go through the approval process, they will be fine. You do need to read the requirements for your videos. There are guidelines to follow regarding size, length, including “exclusively on Fiverr” and so on. If you don’t follow the guidelines, your video won’t be approved.

http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/201500946-Adding-a-Video-to-Your-Gig

As fonthaunt mentions, it is still early days.

Some types of service/s, (some now not considered ok by Fiverr) get orders quickly, others take months.

Your gigs look good but are in a competitive market. Promote on Facebook/Twitter and optimize title/description/pictures to appear on buyer’s searches. I haven’t looked but is there a Christmas themed character, this might help get more visits for your first order.

ok, so this is the most honest answer I can give you. I opened your profile, your first GIG is photoshop editing, I looked only at main pic, and hence I do photoshop editing and graphic design for long time I knew I saw that pic before somewhere, so I google searched it, and it is an image used in photoshop tutorials, plus there is a few links on google where it can be found. So, after that I didn t feel like even read your gig, or check others because instantly for me you are not reliable. Use your own images, take a photo of yourself, or some friend, or some from net with license, but edit it on your own and put up in GIG. GIG images you upload are YOUR portfolio, use that to show your ability, creativity and skills… Nobody wants to hire a person who can download image from net, we all can do that. Think about it.

Archived