I need help with my Digital Painting gig

superspeedpaint

I’m a digital painter, and I see other digital painters here who DON’T ACTUALLY PAINT but apply filters to photos. I actually hand paint my orders and they look much better than any other gig, but I’m not getting views or buyers.

Please help me improve!

https://www.fiverr.com/superspeedpaint/turn-any-photo-into-a-realistic-painting?funnel=e2d4b3a5-8908-4b42-8d48-cfe46f67871a

My feedback for you would be to consider a few things. If you are doing some real painting, that is great that you advertise it, but it does appear that you are using photos of people superimposed over backgrounds. You might want to phrase your descriptions to make that a little more clear so that prospective buyers don’t consider the phrasing suspicious. If you were actually re-painting the people by hand it might not matter, but since it certainly doesn’t appear that way a buyer might wonder about the description.

I see that your account was created in October but I don’t know what date. Depending on how long it has been since you created your gig, it may also be that your gig isn’t indexed into search yet and therefore your impressions are low. That just takes patience. Many people don’t get sales for several weeks, especially if they aren’t promoting their gigs outside Fiverr.

Finally, you might consider adding another related gig or two. While it can be overkill to use all your start gig space, adding one or two in related categories or subcategories can increase your views in general. Look and see what other people are doing in your field and don’t copy them, but use them for inspiration. Good luck!

Archived