Can we block a buyer from placing more orders?

adsensewizard

Now I don’t mind getting orders, but one buyer in particular is a nightmare. Everytime I get an order from him, there’s always either complaints, trolling, threats or even cancellations. I just can’t make him happy, whatever I do. Yet he returns always. It’s driving me nuts! :-q

Is there a way to block him from making more orders? Or would this be too easy to counter by creating a second account?

Fiverr should come up with a better way of handling orders.

Maybe a seller should be able to confirm an order before it becomes “active” otherwise the order remains “pending” on the side of the buyer till it is “confirmed”

…something like an alert to the seller : “soldierdollar has just placed an order! Click ‘confirm’ to accept order or cancel to reject order” then something like this to the buyer: “your order has been submitted for approval…your order has been approved!” etc

Fiverr should come up with a better way of handling orders.

Maybe a seller should be able to confirm an order before it becomes “active” otherwise the order remains “pending” on the side of the buyer till it is “confirmed”

…something like an alert to the seller : “soldierdollar has just placed an order! Click ‘confirm’ to accept order or cancel to reject order” then something like this to the buyer: “your order has been submitted for approval…your order has been approved!” etc

Reply to @navywriter: Go at the bottom of the order page. You will find a line that says “Having problems with this order or your buyer? Click Here”. Click there and request mutual cancellation, providing the reason why you are cancelling. If he declines the cancellation, then you should ask Customer Support to remove it, as I have heard that forced cancellations have the worst effect on your rating/levels.

This issue is one all Fiverr sellers have requested for long. If they’re not allowing us to choose our buyers, the least they should do is allow is to mutually cancel without it affecting our rating. I’ve heard rumors about Fiverr changing their policy to make sure it has a less malicious effect on our rating but there hasn’t been an official confirmation yet. To answer your question though: Keep offering mutual cancellations. He’ll eventually get the message and probably stop bothering you. Blocking him in PM does NOT mean he can’t order your gig. Contact Customer Support and wait. They’ll sort it out for you eventually.

The system as it is now does not protect us sellers from malicious people.

There are some malicious people out there who offer a similar gig to yours and try to rig your gig by ordering and leaving negative feedback. 1 negative feedback and you drop down to 99% even if you sold 250 gigs! This makes no maths sense! Once you get down to 99% then your sales drop down drastically.

You have to close your account, reopen a new one and start from scratch.

This is not really good for the genuine seller so Fiverr should try to act.

Archived