Gig Packages - What price should you set?

twistedweb123

One thing I have learned in all my years working in business is never compete on price. In all the companies I have owned, I have never been the lowest price…ever. I always just offer more than anyone else and treat my customers with respect and dignity. I have made a good living that way and have always been able to charge more than most anyone else.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to share one glitch in the website but don’t know how to introduce it. Logo designers are facing this too much, mostly buyers use app to view concepts provided by the seller (designer) and buyer share likes and dislikes quoting image slides they see but can’t share images names till they download these. Same case with desktop site too. So please improve it. I can show you screen shots if allowed.

Hi there, Very Helpful Post 🙂

@twistedweb123 , Sir I would Like to ask, Since I’ve set Gig packages , I’am not getting any orders, even a single Order. I don’t know what is happening?

The Best part is Before Gig Packages, My price was same, what I’ve set in packages… before that , I daily get 2-5 orders.

Waiting for your Helpful reply?

Regards,
M. Amir

Until a couple of days ago I only had one gig which could have packages activated (which was a WordPress programming gig). Packages were activated on that however none of my other gigs were in an active category. That was until about 2-3 days ago when logo design was activated.

Archived