Gig Packages - What price should you set?

twistedweb123

Not at all really. Besides if you’re trying to get some significant business done… $5 is nothing. Think of the person doing the work VS what it’s worth to you. Anyway - The concept is still intact. Fiverr will be a storefront offering $5 basic packages and extensions to that offer. Every other fiverr site is dead , limited , or in some other way not worth utilizing. Fiverr is still the best , and the gig packages are going to make fiverr more money as well as the sellers (finally) more money.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the great post! This is a really cool idea, I hadn’t seen this new option coming out yet (I’ve been living under a rock, I know. :P) Definitely going to get some paper out and do some planning now. 🙂

Although I know that many buyers come to Fiverr for simple $5 gigs, I’m sure the packages and flexibility that comes with it will be a great change. I think it is a good idea to keep the $5 option open if possible (although I know some sellers/categories do better starting their base price higher).

Buyers sometimes seem to feel more comfortable testing out a seller with a simple $5 gig though, or sometimes don’t have a lot of money to spend on a project, so I’m sure those buyers would still appreciate the option. It’s great to be able to create packages for those buyers that are looking for the option to buy extras though. It’s difficult to make packages as it is now, the new layout is awesome for showing people exactly what they receive for each price. Definitely looks like a great change. Really love the flexibility for sellers to set the price that works best for their gigs. 🙂

this new feature is really bad… There are some bugs . When I did that my sales dropped to 0. Also impressions clicks and everything dropped to 0. When I contacted support they said my gig were removed from search list… Still I got nothing. I am very anxious about this situation and fiverr unfortunately haven’t helped me a lot in that… It usually helps so I still wait.

I’ve seen a real drop down of sales after i changed to gig packages. Also, i’ve seen that top rated buyers in photoshop section didn’t changed their gigs to this new option. I’m very sad that i did this change, also i don`t think there is a possibility to change it back to the old layout

Thanks for the great post! This is a really cool idea, I hadn’t seen this new option coming out yet (I’ve been living under a rock, I know. :P) Definitely going to get some paper out and do some planning now. 🙂

Although I know that many buyers come to Fiverr for simple $5 gigs, I’m sure the packages and flexibility that comes with it will be a great change. I think it is a good idea to keep the $5 option open if possible (although I know some sellers/categories do better starting their base price higher).

Buyers sometimes seem to feel more comfortable testing out a seller with a simple $5 gig though, or sometimes don’t have a lot of money to spend on a project, so I’m sure those buyers would still appreciate the option. It’s great to be able to create packages for those buyers that are looking for the option to buy extras though. It’s difficult to make packages as it is now, the new layout is awesome for showing people exactly what they receive for each price. Definitely looks like a great change. Really love the flexibility for sellers to set the price that works best for their gigs. 🙂

Archived