Does my gig need to be improved?

crescentwing

I’m just looking for some different advice as I’ve read through other topics, I thought something more personal might help.

I get plenty of views, Lots of people are looking at my Gigs but no ones made that last push. I know it takes time and I don’t expect miracles, But I have to admit I’m new to selling online.

Selling in person Is a very different ball game.

So I was wondering if there was anything I could do to improve my offers. is there anything I’m doing wrong? or saying that gives the wrong impression?

any help or suggestions would be fantastic and very much appriciated

Hi, I have had a look at your gigs and your work looks good!
A quick suggestion for you would be to quantify your gigs. It is unclear how many pictures you will do for that price. When you have decided how many (1, 2, 3 pictures or whatever) is a fair price for $5, I suggest you double it and include the number in your title and description. This is to encourage people to take a chance on your work because you offer something more than the established artists here. Build up your reviews and portfolio and then change your prices if you need to.
Good Luck!

That is up to you! Check your competitors gigs and see what they offer, can you offer more or something better, even if you are doing a lot more work than necessary. My first 2 or 3 gigs, I did up to 5 times the amount of work that I would have thought was fair. Those customers were happy with my work and had no problem when I changed my prices for future orders as they valued my work.
Fiverr is not easy to make money on, it takes a lot of work, especially at the beginning!

That looks great. I still think you might need to offer more for less at the moment though but perhaps not, Im not sure what the competition is like.
The Top Sellers and successful people on here spend a LOT of time on their gig descriptions so you should do the same. Make sure its accurate, descriptive and easy to understand. Get a friend or someone else to read it and tell you what they think, honestly!

Archived