I have a problem

markp

My buyer has given me a site where they are promoting or showcasing “the best fiverr gigs” and asked for a report on how to rank for this. I am not sure if I should do this order or not and by the time support answers the order will be past delivery. I am concerned that Fiverr may go coco loco because of the keyword the buyer is targeting and I am in two minds to do it or not as I do not want the ban hammer falling on my head. I have no idea what the stance is on sites like this as it seems a bit borderline as it not selling anything…yet. Any input appreciated.

Alright Mark !

Hope the weather is treating you well 🙂

To be safe I’d drop a quick message to support, I know they are pretty busy so you may not get an instant reply, but in these cases it’s always best to err on the side of caution. I have had something like this before and support cancelled the order on my behalf.

Regards

^Ozzie

Alright Mark !

Hope the weather is treating you well 🙂

To be safe I’d drop a quick message to support, I know they are pretty busy so you may not get an instant reply, but in these cases it’s always best to err on the side of caution. I have had something like this before and support cancelled the order on my behalf.

Regards

^Ozzie

Ozzie

The sun has finally appeared. I thought it had gone on holiday!

I have dropped support a line but unfortunately because of the backlog I do not think they will reply in time and I am considering putting in a mutual cancellation request as it is better to be safe than sorry. If you have had a similar experience it does suggest proceeding with the order is not a good idea.

Ozzie

The sun has finally appeared. I thought it had gone on holiday!

I have dropped support a line but unfortunately because of the backlog I do not think they will reply in time and I am considering putting in a mutual cancellation request as it is better to be safe than sorry. If you have had a similar experience it does suggest proceeding with the order is not a good idea.

Archived