Fiverr just ruined everything. Don't have supports for sellers

Guest aysha2u

Guest aysha2u

I hate this when fiverr just ruined it. I receive this mail from fiverr.
your order was cancelled by our customer support for the following reasons:
Misdelivery of services in this order. Please note that misusing the Delivery button to complete an order with no relation to a completed service is against our Terms of Service.
Misdelivery of services in this order. Please note that misusing the Delivery button to complete an order with no relation to a completed service is against our Terms of Service.
The funds from this order were returned to your buyer.
Thanks

this is wrong I delivered that order 1 week ago also I delivered it completely. they seller were asking for new logo designs even when the order was delivered before.
I make him more designs through inbox and after when I make him 20 designs he asked for source files through inbox.
I said I can’t do this because I wasn’t sure of it.
and what the hell he did! He just put some bad reviews on my profile before and than he request to the fiverr for order cancellation. what the hell is that how do fiverr can do that to sellers.
order was delivered 7 days ago and the buyer were having more than 20 designs with original files.
how did fiverr just refunded the money back to them and cancelled the order without my permission. They didn’t even ask me for anything. I hate this

Your seller cancelled the gig via PayPal and were banned from Fiverr, so you have no order and no money. The seller can do this even after delivery. Get angry with the client, not Fiverr (although I think it’s high time Fiverr started to deal with this shit themselves rather than lumping it on PP)

You got a bad buyer who knew how to game the system.

Guest aysha2u

I understand! So that buy has been banned and how he will no longer be able to use that account? if yes than I don’t care the designs he has been stolen from me. Bad EGYPTIAN

It sucks when people game the system. I think Fiverr would benefit from letting sellers see buyer activity. Information like their cancellation rates and total amount previously spent or even average spent per order would be helpful to the seller community I think.

I do that already actually. I’m nerdy and curious that way 🙂 It’s been very helpful. A bit more information from Fiverr itself would still be great.

Archived