A big "Thank You!" to the team behind the Fiverr Forum!

emmaki

View Activity! Follow! Christmas came early!

But seriously, thanks for the hard work you put in here on a voluntary basis and with virtually no recognition. It’s appreciated 🙂

Just one request… I kinda miss fragglesrocking over *********ing, but no big deal 🙂

(not sure where this fits in re: categories, but I figured this forum is at the top of the front page of the forum!)

This post is a great thing to see. The link was sent to the whole forum team since some are so busy working behind-the-scenes the don’t get to catch every post. It made the group very happy to see this, so thank you all!

@emmaki While I think fragglesrock was sent by the wayside due to confusion for new forum users, if I remember I’ll make an exception for you. Plus, don’t forget, you can always self-moderate with a fragglesrock anytime! 😉

Big thanks from me as well! 🙂 I haven’t been in much lately, but appreciate the updates and all the hard work from all the forum team! 🙂

I didn’t realise we lost fragglesrock in the update… Just when I realised that fragglesrock wasn’t some super dodgy user who somehow never managed to get their account banned haha!

Archived