How to encourage buyers to leave a review

flatpp

Hey,

I have currently completed 2 orders and my two customers think it looks great! I have already in the “Here’s your delivery” page to leave a review. But they never do. 😦

How else can I encourage them? I find reviews so important to me but some buyers are no longer leaving reviews.

Guest article_profits

This is an interesting topic. My opinion is that it boils down to how much value your buyer sees in your work. So just give out high quality and of course, not everyone will leave reviews. Some will and some won’t. But what matters is those reviews being positive reviews

Hey, you will eventually get sales. This is how every seller started on Fiverr; even the Top Rated Sellers! I actually started out just like you. You just need to have a bit of patience. Your gigs look great already, so don’t worry about that.

For your gig

https://uk.fiverr.com/wordsbypeggy/be-your-research-guru-for-an-hour?funnel=2edc65dd-651d-4dd0-a63c-eaa6f11b847f

I think I would word it to ‘virtual assistant’ instead. I don’t see many people searching for that term anyway.

Reviews, for me, are important because then people can find you on Fiverr and it’s the difference of them choosing you over someone else. It also reflects the service and quality you offer.

What I really don’t understand is that they are telling me they “love it!” and “really, really like it!” and so many other positive things but they refuse to leave a review. I’m not sure why, but I don’t want to seem annoying by sending them requests to ask for a review. It just seems a bit ‘err’ to me.

Some buyers prefer not to leave a review. I have many buyers who order for clients, they want to stay anonymous. Other buyers just don’t want to spend the extra time reviewing, or don’t even bother. Or maybe they don’t even know how to leave a review. On average 1/3 of gigs are not reviewed, so please don’t worry so much. You can always include a little sentence in your delivery message if it is important to you and see if it would make a difference. Best of luck!

Hi,

In addition to what other level 2 sellers have told you, you also need to realise that many of your buyers are actually new here on fiverr and do not see the review system, since they probably downloaded the delivered attachment and logged out while the order closed automatically after 3 days.

So as @fastcopywriter suggests you might need to guide them a little without being annoying.

Many buyer don’t know the importance of leaving a review or even marking an order complete. They don’t have bad intentions at all. I always deliver ahead of time and do my delivery with a very polite message that ends with something like that.

Please mark this order complete as soon as you can, otherwise I have wait 17 instead of the (already long) 14 days to get paid. Also, please leave a positive review as this is very important for my business here on Fiverr and makes it possible that I keep doing what I do.

In all cases (until now) the buyers are doing this for me.

Archived