Why wait so long : for a 24 hour service?

usmanyameen

well, maybe because of the time zones or let just imagine that you have 200 orders at 24h! like a lot of top sellers having that daily and let’s suppose that they can design each logo in less than one hour or so as you said! then it’s like working 200 hrs in 24h How is that possible…

You get what you pay for–and in the case of 24h delivery, you are pushed to the front of a queue. Time zones, other extra fast deliveries included.

You order a 24 hour service, you get one. If you seek 1 hour photo type delivery, this ain’t the place.

(and I speak as someone who go absolutely blasted for 12h delivery once–I NEED SLEEP TOO!)–my seller was shocked and appalled that I sent the work and went to bed, instead of waiting for him to respond. Which was after the deadline has passed soooo…dude.

It may not be the product, but it is the face of the product.

to be perfectly honest I would be wary of a designer that could spit out the face of a product in under an hour.

Good designers know that sometimes to make something properly it needs to be done a certain (usually more time involved)

Hm dunno, i’m not a graphic designer (got my degree in visual design before the digital age), but with my offline clients i usually roughly illustrate the product plan right in front of them while discussing the project with them. The rough drawing is the initial design and usually takes 10-20 minutes.

My next stage is either a technical drawing ready for production stage, or if the project a mural or visual art then i do a detailed illustration. Either way this stage takes 1-40 working hours. Then there is production, that can take anything from 1 hour to 6 month.

Archived