Here's a way to get more customers to leave a positive review

flyers1st

If your customer’s aren’t taking a moment to leave a positive review after you’ve completed the sale, you might consider giving them a little incentive. When you deliver your order, offer them something free as a token of appreciation for taking the time to leave a positive review.
You could offer to “Tweet” about them, their company, or a product they’re promoting. Besides helping them, it also serves as a way to promote your Fiverr gig. So, it’s a win-win situation.
You could say something like,
"Thanks for buying my gig! As an extra bonus, if you leave me a positive review here on Fiverr, I’ll “Tweet” a link to my followers about your business, product, or website. Just leave me a message,and let me know what you’d like me to "Tweet."
Of course, you still have to make sure that you’re giving them a great product, but sometimes that isn’t enough and they need a little push. What do you do to get your customers to leave a positive review?

It seems to me that you are essentially suggesting buying positive reviews. This is completely dishonest. If you are going to offer an incentive then it should be for both positive AND negative reviews so that buyers will feel safe leaving honest feedback.

A good Fiverr seller isn’t afraid of negative feedback because it helps them to modify their gig to achieve a better service.

Archived