Fiverr App : A life savour and income booster

kumarsingh

Recently I have been enjoying the power of fiverr app, it has been few weeks and I can see the real difference, a significant improvement in my fiverr income and the way I work.

Why it’s life savour for me:

Fiverr is one of the best place to work and grow our business by being in touch with potential buyers from all over the world so, for us it’s very important to learn and manage the value of working with people from different time zones, It’s important to respond as earliest as possible because everyone loves speed and communicating with buyers in real time improve sales.

Earlier when I was going out then I always used to be worried that what’s happening to my delivered orders, is there any modification request or have I got any new messages by any buyer and this was keeping my mind busy in two places OR when I was sleeping either I used to keep my laptop on all the time in my bedroom and check the screen weather I have got any new message, any new request, notifications or I used to sleep in a worry that what would happen when somebody send modification request and I missed that due to sleep and I always used wokeup in a hurry to check my inbox.

But now I am having a peaceful time where ever I go or I am on bed, nothing to worry about, I am keeping my business wizard all the time with me in my pocket, The Fiverr App, yes it’s a real life savour for me.

The App is simply awesome I just love it’s notification system, whenever I get any new message I get informed by this instantly and I am being able to respond the messages in seconds does not matter where I am. Great job fiverr team I really love you guys.

How it’s income booster for me:

Responding to buyers queries in real time is one of the finest key of success. When I respond them instatly to their queries they feel and experience more connected with me as a seller and I am being able to communicate well regarding their project and having a nice discussion about their project gives them confidence that they are at right place and have approached to the right seller and a sale after this ends up being a happy sale.

In fact from my experience i am being able to negotiate right price for the projects with buyer because suppose a buyer is intresting in some projects and he or she likes your live gig portofolio and your past work reviews then their next move used to be they instantly order the gig but for some buyers who are new and they are not familiar with fiverr gig offering systems that how each level of offering works then they simply do an assumption and weather they do order a basic dollar 5 gig or they choose gig extra which is not the best fit for the project requirement because it’s obvious that people want to spend less for more and an order with less value for a project which requires more gig value does not makes any seller happy so weather they request for more by sending message to buyer and informing them about it or works anyway with less or in some cases that ends up being a cancellation.

The Fiverr App is a big helping wizard in this case and with this i am being able to communicate instantly in realtime and being able to negotiate project’s right gig cost.
Communicating with buyers in realtime responding to their queries have significantly increased my sales and it’s growing every week and this has increased my average selling price and my conversion rate and i am so much happy with this.

Thank you so much fiverr team for providing us a world class service which is bringing a real positive change in our life and the way we live, in fact your hard work is contributing to change the world in a positive way, a change for betterment, yes fiverr is changing the world.

Thank you so much

/KumarSingh

HI,
I also want to use this app. But my question is, when I use it on my mobile, then what about internet connection and IP address.
Internet connection will change if I use this app. I always use my mobile simcards companys net. So what I supposed to do.
I think you know the best .
Thanks

Thank you for asking a nice question, that’s not an issue and you can happily and nicely use fiverr app where ever you want, you must respect fiverr tos and care for it, to answer your question at home i do use my wifi connection which is a shared net connection which my entire family use to surf net and when i used to be out of wifi zone i do use my sim providers net connection. Fiverr is awesome and fiverr app is a really helpful wizard and i would encourage you to use the app to improve your fiverr selling experience.

Archived