Payments (delay )

jcaronor

@jcaronor I have 6 orders that were supposed to be ready to withdraw yesterday, but they are not available to withdraw yet.

This is nothing new though. I’ve been dealing with this since I joined Fiverr almost a year ago. I am pretty sure they will be ready pretty soon. That happens a lot (not all the time though).

Just be patient. 🙂

@jcaronor I have 6 orders that were supposed to be ready to withdraw yesterday, but they are not available to withdraw yet.

This is nothing new though. I’ve been dealing with this since I joined Fiverr almost a year ago. I am pretty sure they will be ready pretty soon. That happens a lot (not all the time though).

Just be patient. 🙂

Whenever I am trying to withdraw money it says "Withdrawals are temporarily disabled for this account. Our team is working hard on getting this fixed as soon as possible.

We appologise for the inconvenience."

Should I worry? 😦

Whenever I am trying to withdraw money it says "Withdrawals are temporarily disabled for this account. Our team is working hard on getting this fixed as soon as possible.

We appologise for the inconvenience."

Should I worry? 😦

I’m having the same issue also, have several payments that were supposed to clear yesterday and didn’t. I have a few more today and it’s really just disheartening.

@s_sayan Thanks for the information! I’m new to Fiverr so this is the first time I have experienced this issue. It’s just a little nerve racking when you’re depending on money to come in and it doesn’t. Here’s hoping things get cleared up soon!

I’m having the same issue also, have several payments that were supposed to clear yesterday and didn’t. I have a few more today and it’s really just disheartening.

@s_sayan Thanks for the information! I’m new to Fiverr so this is the first time I have experienced this issue. It’s just a little nerve racking when you’re depending on money to come in and it doesn’t. Here’s hoping things get cleared up soon!

As expected, I got the $28 that had to be cleared yesterday, but this evening. Now I’m waiting for $60 that had to be cleared today, but giving the circumstances I guess that will be tomorrow.

As I said before, this is pretty normal. This happens from time to time. The only difference is that this time I was impatiently waiting for the money cause I needed to buy something today. 😛

Best Of Luck. 🙂

As expected, I got the $28 that had to be cleared yesterday, but this evening. Now I’m waiting for $60 that had to be cleared today, but giving the circumstances I guess that will be tomorrow.

As I said before, this is pretty normal. This happens from time to time. The only difference is that this time I was impatiently waiting for the money cause I needed to buy something today. 😛

Best Of Luck. 🙂