Paypal payment gone through or not

featha

• 3 weeks later...

I am posting this because I am very angry I asked for technical assistance on 26th November because I couldn’t withdraw my funds. I never got the email link that it usually sends and I checked my emails and I was able to receive some emails from fiver but not this one I tried and tried again, I still was not getting them so now I have quite a lot of money on the fiver website that I have not been able to claim even though it says it is available, this is obviously a big worry they have not given any response to me whatsoever so has anyone else had this

I am posting this because I am very angry I asked for technical assistance on 26th November because I couldn’t withdraw my funds. I never got the email link that it usually sends and I checked my emails and I was able to receive some emails from fiver but not this one I tried and tried again, I still was not getting them so now I have quite a lot of money on the fiver website that I have not been able to claim even though it says it is available, this is obviously a big worry they have not given any response to me whatsoever so has anyone else had this and have you had any response from fiver?

I am posting this because I am very angry I asked for technical assistance on 26th November because I couldn’t withdraw my funds. I never got the email link that it usually sends and I checked my emails and I was able to receive some emails from fiver but not this one I tried and tried again, I still was not getting them so now I have quite a lot of money on the fiver website that I have not been able to claim even though it says it is available, this is obviously a big worry they have not given any response to me whatsoever so has anyone else had this and have you had any response from fiver I have cancelled my orders

Archived