I just became Level 1 Seller and my sales dropped down

santilli

I didn’t make a lot of gigs yet, but what I did made me Level 1 Seller in less than a month. But now, that I am supposed to sell more and enjoy my extra gigs, people just stopped from asking me for jobs or even answer my messages on “buyers requests”. What is going on? Does anyone have a tip on this? Help!!! Thank you!

So, first I see some general issues. Your profile picture doesn’t look realistic. Maybe it is, but it doesn’t look that way.

Your profile says you are in the United States but a Brazilian “girl.” Again, that may be absolutely true since you could be from Brazil and living in the U.S. but some buyers will hesitate. If you aren’t actually in the U.S. I would have Customer Support fix that.

Your gigs look fair to me. It isn’t unusual for people to see an initial drop in sales when receiving a new level. My guess is that when you are brand new, all of your gigs show up in the “New” category on the main Fiverr search page and that may give you a boost. Once you hit level 1, I suspect that your gigs temporarily get re-sorted in search and you may need to use Buyer Requests or outside promotions to get a new boost. A similar thing happened to me at the onset of Level 2. Good luck.

Hi @fonthaunt,

Thanks for your help.

When you say “realistic” picture you mean exactly what? It’s me on my cell phone…rs, as it’s me on my gigs pics as well. Fiverr always advice you to put your face on your gigs…so I did it. Do you think it doesn’t inspire confidence on people?

Well, yes, I am on U.S. - I live in Miami, FL, and I am from Brazil. I speak Portuguese, Spanish and English. I get a lot of contacts from Florida, made a few jobs for some buyers here, but after Level 1 achievement, something happened.

Maybe it’s like you said…I am not a new seller anymore…but that doesn’t explain why people are not answering me on “buyer requests” or even on ongoing convesations.

Best Regards!

Archived