Post phone number

mma212

Please post a phone number and email for customer service. This email submission form is clunky and ineffective. I’ve waited the “24-48 hours” (excrutiating) and no response.

After a terrible first experience as buyer, now coupled with Fiverr’s apparently non-existent support, I see no reason to ever use this site. And will make sure to tell all I know likewise.

I don’t know of any phone number. Email is support@fiverr.com but I doubt that would be faster. In fact, since you wouldn’t have a ticket number, probably slower. If a 2 day wait is excruciating and your issue is so critical it would warrant expedited support like that, I’m not sure what to tell you. I wait 4 days for support on my ISP and just waited 2 weeks for help on a $200 item I purchased from a company based in a country other than mine. I’m sorry you are having trouble.

Would be a good idea but they don’t have the man power and many other things on the priority list. Hard to find a phone number for many internet based businesses, and as frustrating as it may be to wait for support, it will only get worse as more buyers and sellers enter the marketplace over the next year or so. There just aren’t enough employees at Fiverr right now to focus on everything so when they have to turn their attention to things such as events and promotions, the CS lacks and so will the platform traffic/improvements/sales. IMO

DTong

Archived