Help me i am screwed!

ellewalker

I just reached Level 1 today and also got ripped off today, one of my client is new to fiverr he/she doesn’t know how to place an order I helped him by sending custom offer and my only MISTAKE was to tell him that you can pay through PayPal, I have written PayPal like this p-a-y-p-a-l, but that has nothing to do with outside deals… I have worked so hard for this, only I know how shocked I was to know that today I was upgraded after one month of full hard work and at the evening I was ripped off just because I help the buyer to place an order. My heart broke because I have worked so hard for this I kick off my day with fiverr and seal it off with fiverr replying every single message, completing orders before deadline just to become successful on fiverr, but what I got, a popup showing that you are not more level one, now I think my gigs will not appear in recommended anymore,

Please tell me how to regain my success back I have added a request to support but they reply so late! Please any body help me I felt so disheartened right now! 😦 ;(

Did you tell them to pay you directly through PayPal, or to pay via PayPal through Fiverr?

If it was the former, then you’re lucky you’re still on Fiverr. As it is, it sounds like something else is the issue here.

PS just write emails, paypal, money, whatever as normal. I do, always have if it’s contextual to a conversation.

I saw that you reported your own post, perhaps to get an admin to look. I have read your post and really cannot help you. Forum admins only have the ability to help with forum issues and it sounds like yours is a regular Fiverr issue. You probably got your level removed for either the PayPal comment or some other ToS violation. You still have your account, which is amazing.

You can get your status back, you will just have to work harder it it. Read the ToS carefully and don’t violate it, keep working on getting orders even if it means hitting Buyer Requests hard, and deliver the best work you can. In time you can earn your level back and get your search status back. Fiverr rotates search anyway so your place in search wasn’t guaranteed.

In the meantime, wait for Customer Service, don’t make multiple tickets and keep your messages to them polite and professional. Yes, they are slow, but no one else can help you including anyone on the forum. Self-reporting your posts isn’t an ideal solution either since some overwhelmed admins might just remove your post. Good luck.

There must be another reason then. I recently had a new client as well who does not speak English, so he asked me how the payment works, and I also send him a custom offer and told him the payment is usually made through Paypal or creditcard. I don’t see anything wrong it. You must have done something else ???

There seem to be some automatic triggers in place, the triggers get activated when you use certain words of phrases within order messages.
My guess is that the word paypal triggered a warning and your rank was automatically removed.
I recommend you you open a support ticket http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

In the future when a new buyer asks how to order or similar i recommend you direct them to a support article on the support site http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us
You could browse the articles and setup quick replies with support article links for the most common questions.

I do wish people would stop scaremongering about this. IF you need to discuss a banned word contextually, such as when delivering the work and saying, for example “the email field has been blurpled to be bloopled more efficiently”, then the trigger may go off, but anyone can see that it’s simply work-related discussion, not nefarious “hey, let’s more off Fiverr so I can keep the other 20%!” chat.

Nobody is automatically deranked due to using a dodgy word. If a seller asks for your email or wants to take it offsite, then by all means warn them that it is a violation of ToS and report them if they persist.

As others have noted, something else is the problem here. Now, give me your email, your money and your paypal address. Actually, give me your paypal password and carte blanche, that’ll do nicely. /s

Archived