New way for custom offers! Not a way for me....for you?

annawill

Do you think this new way to offer a service is a good one?

Not for me, because sometimes you cant define price just by what buyer wrote on the description, sometimes details are missing and you cant define the price and now is an obligation for a seller to add price!!!

Why??? I cant do it this way! Because buyer will think that you will do everything he/she later want all for the price you add on the offer!!!

Dont you think that??? 😦

Guest mandylions

I don’t like the new method of sending offers either. It’s unnecessarily complex, and most of the time I need to just lay out what the basic charge is and have a discussion with the buyer. After the form changed, I kept thinking I was doing something terribly wrong and it took a few tries to understand what kind of offer I was even sending to my client. It seems like the way offers are sent is changed weekly, and it’s awfully jarring.

The new method for sending offers is pretty inconvenient for both the seller and the buyer. I liked how before if someone was requesting exactly what my gig offered, I just had to tic all the boxes for them and it showed them what they would be getting and automatically calculated the amount to charge.

Also, a lot of buyers look for work that isn’t exactly what only one of my gigs are, or is something I can do but don’t offer as a gig at all. I think the old method allowed for more flexibility, and the new system should at minimum reflect the features sellers used to have.

I agree, this change does not makes sense to me either. I liked the old one better! As previously said, you were able to select the amount of gigs and extras depending on the clients needs, and the buyer was able to see the break down of the charges. Fiverr please bring back the old method, it was more convenient for the seller and the buyer!

Archived