Why You Should Only Get Your Internet Marketing Articles Written By An Internet Marketer Himself

pandafeeder

There are a lot of fiverr.com members who offers article writing service on fiverr.com but many of them are non internet marketers who do not own a website,never had done a keyword research nor they have ever tried internet marketing.Whenever you order a gig from them,they make a quick search for your keyword on Ezine articles and write an article after jotting down a few points from a couple of articles.But can you post those articles on your Internet marketing Blog - NO ! Because most of the articles may look amateur and you could understand from the article itself that the writer has no or less experience on Internet marketing.So try to find Good IM writers who write articles specially related to internet marketing.Check out an article from an Experienced Internet Marketer.

Yeah, Fiverr doesn’t exactly allow us to show how we’re qualified to perform the services we’re offering. It’s a little easier for those in the creative categories as they can show samples of their work, although they still don’t have a way to prove that those samples are actually their own.

As a buyer you really just have to read deep into the little bit of info you do get from a seller to make your decision. @vedmak makes a good point…I wouldn’t purchase anything to do with writing from a person who has poor grammar in their own gig description. That’s about the only thing a seller would have to show their writing style, so it wouldn’t do to mess that up.

Perhaps buyers who are interested in purchasing article-writing services for SEO purposes should try to do a little research or “interview” potential sellers through private messages if they can. However, it’s just as important to choose someone who can actually write with as few grammatical errors as possible. Either one, if poorly chosen, can make the person who eventually posts that article somewhere look very unprofessional.

Yeah, Fiverr doesn’t exactly allow us to show how we’re qualified to perform the services we’re offering. It’s a little easier for those in the creative categories as they can show samples of their work, although they still don’t have a way to prove that those samples are actually their own.

As a buyer you really just have to read deep into the little bit of info you do get from a seller to make your decision. @vedmak makes a good point…I wouldn’t purchase anything to do with writing from a person who has poor grammar in their own gig description. That’s about the only thing a seller would have to show their writing style, so it wouldn’t do to mess that up.

Perhaps buyers who are interested in purchasing article-writing services for SEO purposes should try to do a little research or “interview” potential sellers through private messages if they can. However, it’s just as important to choose someone who can actually write with as few grammatical errors as possible. Either one, if poorly chosen, can make the person who eventually posts that article somewhere look very unprofessional.

I think you’ll also find that it is a generalizing sweeping assumption to suggest there’s a problem here on Fiverr with people getting crappy work from other writers just to promote your own gig. Where’s the proof that is how it is working out here in Fiverr with non IM writers?

Either way, it isn’t rocket science to get to know how to write good IM written material you know. You give Fiverr writers in general a bad name, many do diversify & do a good job too (I have IM experience so you needn’t think I am going on about myself when I am suggesting those without IM experience - & I always write great stuff).

I also don’t think people are going to start crying if they hired the wrong gig for an insignificant sum of $5 either & generally people do check out a writer’s reviews & that will give a totally clear indication of someone’s writing ability. No one with a string of good reviews is going to take on work they couldn’t deliver with quality in mind either.

Personally, I see many internet marketers who still believe cramming a load of keywords in their articles is a winner, well it isn’t, far from it, so the best thing for people is not to hire an internet marketer to write their content because a normal writer would in fact end up writing content that Google are in fact looking for, interesting, original & not just filled with a load of words of hype that supposedly make people act or think under some imaginary spell.

I think you’ll also find that it is a generalizing sweeping assumption to suggest there’s a problem here on Fiverr with people getting crappy work from other writers just to promote your own gig. Where’s the proof that is how it is working out here in Fiverr with non IM writers?

Either way, it isn’t rocket science to get to know how to write good IM written material you know. You give Fiverr writers in general a bad name, many do diversify & do a good job too (I have IM experience so you needn’t think I am going on about myself when I am suggesting those without IM experience - & I always write great stuff).

I also don’t think people are going to start crying if they hired the wrong gig for an insignificant sum of $5 either & generally people do check out a writer’s reviews & that will give a totally clear indication of someone’s writing ability. No one with a string of good reviews is going to take on work they couldn’t deliver with quality in mind either.

Personally, I see many internet marketers who still believe cramming a load of keywords in their articles is a winner, well it isn’t, far from it, so the best thing for people is not to hire an internet marketer to write their content because a normal writer would in fact end up writing content that Google are in fact looking for, interesting, original & not just filled with a load of words of hype that supposedly make people act or think under some imaginary spell.

Archived