Accidentally Payment Refund

Guest saimazia

Guest saimazia

i am contacting FIverr Support again & again but no one is solving my problem from where i get back my $423 who gonna pay my $423 back Fiverr support says please contact paypal, paypal support says please contact fiverr…who is responsible for my $423 that amount is in paypal@fiverr.com

Here is paypal support email

(I have reviewed your account and can see that as I referred to my colleague Amine, You have refunded fiverr.com the amount of $423.00 USD on September 14th, 2015 and the funds has been successfully credited to the sender’s account.
When a refund is completed we cannot cancel it although you can contact fiverr.com in order to reach an agreement with them about how to send you the money back in other way then PayPal since that your account is permanently limited.

Fell free to forward this email to Fiverr.com who can use the following information in order to locate the refund.
Transaction ID: 2U251842KS948054D
The date: September 14th, 2015
The amount: $423.00 USD
Thank you for contacting PayPal. If you require any further assistance, please contact us again on + 353 1 526 4494 from Sunday to Thursday from 6:00 AM to 5:00 PM GMT. )

What is the $423 from? Did you make a purchase from someone on Fiverr and Fiverr refunded your money and this amount is now in your Fiverr accont credits?

Or are you saying that someone hacked into your paypal and placed an order for $423 to Fiverr and basically stole that money from you? I am unclear into where this problem started from.

Archived