Limit on Orders in Queue

Anyone can disagree though
Sometime we get so many orders and with us there is no way to stop them at a certain limit. What i think there must be an option to set a certain limit for Queue. Mean if i have capacity to handle 10 orders in a day, or i can handle 10 orders back to back then option should be there to set my Queue limit to ten and till the time a new slot is not created after delivery of an order in queue No buyer must be allowed to place his order. Though i don’t know what all programming efforts are involved in bringing this feature on but just a suggestion.

Why not just extend your delivery days. If you are getting that many orders that you cannot keep up, then just extend the time you have to complete each order on the gig itself.

A few of your gigs say 1 day delivery…well, make it 3 days and see if that works for you. If you look at some of the top sellers on Fiverr, they have so many orders in their queue but they have really long delivery times. As you become more successful that may be what to do.

Also, what is DA-24? and all that stuff on that one gig?

The problem with pausing your gig is that it can seriously hurt your rankings, even if you only use it for a day or so, and because vacation mode is for some reason limited (at least it was last time I checked), there is no good solution for both maintaining your visibility and turning your gigs off.

Extending delivery duration, however, is a great option. It may reduce a seller’s visibility a little bit, but if a seller is almost constantly overbooked, that may be a good thing.

Archived