I'm thinking of coming back to fiverr but

ngcdesign

Hi guys so I’m looking on your opinion. A while back I started using fiverr while I was looking for a job and I was doing decent money and got ranked as a level one seller. A while later were I live we got hit by bad weather and I lost my internet connection for a whole week and on that week I got a job that I couldn’t finish and my rate got hit hard since I wasn’t able to reply thankfully our local fast food joint had internet so I was able to retire my offers before any more damage could be done to my rating and I was also called for a job.

Now due to our economy I’ve lost my job I was planning to come back but my rating is at 83% even tho my response time and delivery are at 100%. Should I keep using this account I know that I leveled it up but I think my rating is to low to be worth it. An since this was the internet I didn’t even bother to refute what happened to me since I don’t have evidence of the black out I had. Anyway thanks for reading and I would like to know your opinion on this.

Oh 4/5 stars at 8 reviews isn’t horrible. Your response rate isn’t that important (but keep it up, since you want to nail those leads and transform them into sales!). You could also contact Customer Support and request that they let you start over with a new account, but I suspect you’ll be wasting your time without good reason, which you don’t really have.

I think you can bounce back from this, but you’re going to have to overdo the good work even more so than usual and be incredibly paranoid about bad buyers until your rating is up to 95% at least. It’s a ridiculously high benchmark, I agree, but them’s the chips. It’s up to you whether it’s worth it or not, but it won’t harm you to try. I don’t know how frequent or long-lasting power-cuts are in your area, but it’s worth extending deadlines to account for them.

I was in the very same position as you; I was unable to deliver to nor communicate with more than 1 client due to loss of power/internet and received negative ratings for the cancelled orders. However, I stayed and was able to raise my overall rating back to 97%

So, you absolutely should come back! It really couldn’t hurt you to try. Plus, we now can do custom orders as well as pitching to recent buyers requests. Sometimes people need speedy service RIGHT NOW and will usually hire the first person to respond. If you get custom orders you can attach them to the gig that had a bad review and raise the percentage up that way.

Best wishes to you!

Archived