Showing offline status [RESOLVED]

terminate

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

Please go to your Profile page and here is a tab for ONLINE STATUS (When online, your Gigs are visible under the Online search filter). from the tab select online Option

Thanks

hey thanks |@farhan but before u posting please look at the time and year when it was posted ,

hey thanks |@farhan but before u posting please look at the time and year when it was posted ,

Hi, why fiverr is showing me offline on desktop?

Ok, When I am in my fiverr account it shows me there “I am online” at the same time when I open my account on other browser by inserting link it shows me offline there! Why? And also on my gigs preview no online button is appearing there!

Ok, When I am in my fiverr account it shows me there “I am online” at the same time when I open my account on other browser by inserting link it shows me offline there! Why? And also on my gigs preview no online button is appearing there!

I’ve encountered this problem too recently. The solution that worked for me is “If you are using the mobile app, and it’s not updated to the latest version, update it from your app store” and that should fix it.

• Like 1

I’ve encountered this problem too recently. The solution that worked for me is “If you are using the mobile app, and it’s not updated to the latest version, update it from your app store” and that should fix it.

No I am not using mobile app!