Answer to "Traffic To All My Gigs Have Dropped" & "I am not able to make sales"

mithunbaiju

So, this happened to me. For the very first time in my fiverr journey, I noticed a significant drop in my sales, and even queries. On the other hand, developers who are delivering the same service as myself as getting new orders without any problem,

I thought maybe the reason for this weird encounter is “I only work on one single project at a time.”

But, when i spent some time on this forum, I realized that almost all the level 2 or level 1 sellers are facing this same problem. Coincidence? NOPE.

Then I found another article similar to mine where a seller was frustrated because he lost all the gig traffic and nobody was even contacting him. The same case.

Then I found another topic where a top rated seller revealed that buyers are not able to find your gigs because Fiverr has encountered an error with TAGS. Which means that nobody will be able to see your gigs in the search results because of tags being not searchable.

In the same post, he also wrote that fiverr is working to resolve this error but unfortunately, there’s no ETA for the same.

Let’s just hope that these guys bring things back to normal.

Source: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/gigs-currently-not-searchable-by-tags-as-per-fiverr-support/#Item_20 (Thanks dude.)

My gigs seem to take priority position in shifts. I had no orders for a week at the beginning of the month which was really weird (but a nice vacation for me!), but it has picked up since. Definitely my worst month in a while though.

Just remember: Fiverr will promote whatever makes THEM the most money. You’re the cash cow, and although you’re not going to be sent to the abattoir, you can and will be dropped as soon as you’ve been milked for all you can give.

20%…(30% after the fleecing of the buyer is added on)

I can concur that around the 10th of October and around the time when there was some form of Fiverr update (which resulted in some weird bugs with metadata, inbox, response rate etc), sales and messages simply stopped.

There was a maintenance update last night, hopefully this was to iron-out the issues being seen.

Absolutely the same problem here, starting at the same time. It can’t be a coincidence. NO queries or orders from new customers. Like many of the rest of you, I was getting at least one or two such contacts per day, but in two weeks there has been nothing, except from existing customers.

I’ll be following this thread for any news. I’m glad to know I’m not the only one in the boat. It seems like something that should have been fixed quickly.

I don’t think I quite understand the impressions thing. I see quite a few people mention 1k impressions being small. Looking at my impressions for the last 30 days, My first and oldest gig had 24 total impressions and my newer gig has had 56 impressions. I have yet to get 1 sale. My oldest gig has 4 clicks and 10 views, and my newer gig has had no clicks and 2 views. Both of these gigs I would think would be in demand, One for SQL database help and 1 for Excel spreadsheet help.

Archived