Why i removed from rating list

Guest linkpro99

Guest linkpro99

im a level 1 seller having complete more then 60 gigs<br /> i have being the 3rd place in rating list<br /> but yesterday i ask a customer support just i notice some problems . if im wrong extremely sorry . again extremely sorry .

in that massage i told you to add me in fiverr mix while being third place in rating list . but after that massage i have being removed from the rating list also . what should i do now . i`m totally upside down .

i have being working good with customer support yet .

please madam /sir give me the place where i was being just before asking customer support

see two screen shots before and after i ask customer support to add me to fiverr mix list

This is called as alogaritma. Alogaritma are used to help other seller get sales. Almost all shopping website using alogaritma and your gig rating will be randomly change.

Im also an Ebay Seller and Ebay using their alogaritma 10 - 20 times frequently more to help other seller get their sales.

Do check with other keyword for your gig. No need to worry. You gig will appear in other keyword.

This is called as alogaritma. Alogaritma are used to help other seller get sales. Almost all shopping website using alogaritma and your gig rating will be randomly change.

Im also an Ebay Seller and Ebay using their alogaritma 10 - 20 times frequently more to help other seller get their sales.

Do check with other keyword for your gig. No need to worry. You gig will appear in other keyword.

Archived