Traffic Gigs Will Destroy Your Rankings!

si0077

Be very careful of buying any gigs that offer lots of traffic, they will destroy your rankings by sending automated traffic that has a 100% bounce rate in Google Analytics. I just bought a gig, (I will post to 9 million Facebook followers), however, the only thing I got was screenshots, his profile photo blanked out and lots of traffic but with 100% bounce rate. I know this is a scam because real organic traffic or social traffic has less than 30% bounce rate on my website because my website draws people in to view more than the homepage. To suddenly get 10 times more traffic and all of it 100% bounce rate shows that this gig is a scam. If you are buying any gigs that promote advertising to millions of real Facebook fans, make sure you are getting the actual Facebook page URL and not a screen shot. Lots of scammers out there on Fiverr just wanting to take your $5 so they can push a button and send automated bot traffic to your site. These gigs should actually be changed to “I will destroy your competitor with negative traffic”. I have spent a lot of money on Fiverr and will be creating a blog about the scam gigs here, naming and shaming these people who take your money and destroy you at the same time. So sellers, be warned, sell me a scam and your name will be shamed. Buyers, make sure of the following things…

1, When you buy a gig, you get access to the page(s) where this supposed traffic is coming from, not just a screenshot.
2, You have Google Analytics installed so you can see how much of this traffic is bouncing.
3, Lots of traffic makes buyers leave a 5 star rating, check your bounce rate and if it is 100% bounce, leave negative feedback to help others and put these scammers out of business.

Safest way is to not buy traffic gigs or gigs that do not show you the proof, ie, the actual Facebook or Twitter page where your link is posted.

It’s pretty simple. Let’s say you want to buy a tennis racket. So you go to Google and type in something like “awesome tennis rackets sale”. You then click on amazingtennisrackets.com but you hate the website and their rackets are awful. So you leave–that’s the bounce. You want a low bounce rate, not a high one. In the case of buying traffic from scammers/people who don’t GAF, you’re basically inflating traffic through manipulating people to visit, but as soon as they realize the site doesn’t offer awesome tennis rackets or whatever, they’re gonna bounce.

PS–I was responding to the OP, not you with my previous message! Hopefully you now see why I think this is obvious…

Google’s pretty good at what it does and can see through these tricks really easy. You might notice a small bump in your search ranking, but after the machine figures out what you did, you’ll go back to where you were before, or worse, have your search ranking lowered. Or, depending on the severity, it could be removed from searching rankings completely.

I understand your view about gigs that offer high traffic - resulting in high bounce rate. First, understand how Google measure Bounce Rate. Here is an article from Google’s support website on Bounce Rate: “There are a number of factors that contribute to a high bounce rate. For example, users might leave your site from the entrance page if there are site design or usability issues. Alternatively, users might also leave the site after viewing a single page if they’ve found the information they need on that one page, and had no need or interest in going to other pages.”
If you are interested in reading the full article, please follow this link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1009409?hl=en
Even if you spend hundreds or thousands of dollars advertising on Google Adwords or Facebook, you will still get high bounce rate if your campaign is not properly setup because, you will be getting traffic from visitors who might not be interested in your category. You will have to spend a certain amount for Google or Facebook to assist you in setting up your campaign.
I have vast experience with web traffic and Google rules and regulations. I am affiliated with a large network that promote websites world-wide. Watch my video promo. We first analyze your website and then send traffic matching your category. Most of our visitors stay at least one minute (60 seconds) on any site they visit and also interact with other pages – resulting in very low bounce rate
Try my Gig - I promise you will come back here to thank me. Go to https://www.fiverr.com/americanwebs

Traffic gigs and other conning services are for people who don’t know anything about how bots and search engine optimization. I know some website flippers buy traffic gigs just to boost their website’s Alexa ranking so that they can trick prospects to buy at higher rate.
Other than boosting your website’s Alexa rank and appearing in analytic, you can’t get any conversion from such services.

americanwebs

Please stop using the forum with double posts, touting your services. This doesn’t really fit in buyer tips, try My gigs section.

I’ve worked in SEO and I can tell you, the result of these get traffic quick services, may get you an initial burst of traffic but quick or slow, the algos see this as at best, worthless, at worst it will end up sand boxing your domain.

With each google algo update it becomes better at weeding out this fake traffic and rewarding organic. One of the easier SEO tips is to have a fast website, and one of the best but more time consuming, is to have good content, google’s new algo’s loves real content that is original and not bot spun.

Find on Fiverr those services that walk you through the SEO process, it may be more than your $5 basic gig price but you’ll be far more rewarded with real results that convert.

Archived