Fiverr is not for Newcomers Now!

n_shah

Hi all!!
I am using fiverr from past two months and i am very frustrated that i have not get a single sale from good quality gigs.As,the competition gets better and better,there is no space for earning of the new sellers coming.
Do comment,so that i can also know what others think of it…
Thanks

Dude…i checked one of your Gig … See dont use technical language like Adobe Photoshop… Most of the Buyers dont understand that… Your Video is good and dont leave that Your Text Here Space on your Video… Write Something like Exclusively on FIVERR… Or your Account name on that… if needed get a Voice Over for your Video Gig… You need to be patient for getting an order on Fiverr … It took me nearly 4 Months since i got my first order and still im not like having 10 Orders a day or so… i have just got 4 orders … and iam also struggling but keep ur Gigs Updated and so some changes here and there…

I dont know if you liked my advice or not… Im sorry if you didnt like it and Didnt want it… All the best !

• 2 weeks later...

First, I think you haven’t given it enough time. It takes months to years to really get rolling in a new business.

Second, using a profile picture from a men’s hairstyle site detracts from your credibility.

Third, you need some original gigs. Gigs that are already being sold are plausible to sell, but are harder. You also need original gig images.

All that said, I think there is room for newcomers. I see newcomers making sales on a routine basis. It takes effort, though, a lot of it. Good luck!

Custom orders are the way to go as a new seller. Look in the Buyers Request and make that buyer feel like they NEED YOU and what you have to offer! Also advertise outside of Fiverr, create an outside identity that people can follow, create a portfolio of your work that people can look through. You have to sell yourself here, Fiverr will not do it all for you. You get what you put in, my friend. Best wishes to you!

How about working on improving your offers etc instead of moaning?

Plenty of newcomers make it. You’re not God’s gift, even if your Mom thinks you are. Try a bit harder instead of sulking at the first hurdle. Work on your presentation and English.

Archived