Reply to: What to do to get my first sale?

aggelosmariospa

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To make your first sale, It is sure that you have got plenty of research on a GIG you have created. So ya you have to reply the buyers requests and wait for the right time and request you get. You have to coordinate with them, Politeness is also a big factor here as well.
Best Wishes

Nice tips! It’s good to know you waited that long to get your first order.
There are lot of factors which are usually discussed here on forum “how to become a successful seller etc”. But what I noticed one should try one’s best to provide the service in the best possible way because fiverr is almost saturated with different types of services and we see GURUS around, really making big bucks, are providing the same service what one is intending. So obviously, buyer will never prefer any inexperienced seller to order while experts are there. Therefore, quality of service is the key to get orders and get the things going and other thing one need to have quite a bit of luck to get started!

Great advice! New sellers really shouldn’t worry. I’ve been on Fiverr a few months now and I get almost no visits to my gig. I’m basically in the Fiverr dungeons! LOL. No one knows I’m here but I still get sales primarily from past customers who like my work and give me repeat business.

Don’t stress and don’t sell yourself short. Just focus on delivering great work and your efforts will eventually pay off.

Archived